Full Time - : 10/20/2021
You can apply on our website for this role by clicking Apply Online. You can also ask for an application in person at CSI Calendering, 1120 Commercial Blvd. N., Arlington, TX, 76001.
OUR EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
While we're proud of what we’ve built here, we're even more proud we created a company around people who love to work, collaborate, and grow together. You sense it on day one. This is a place that celebrates family values, a healthy work-life balance, and being an active neighbor in the community. This is where your work ethic and creativity are rewarded — all powered by unmatched CSI Calendering teamwork that pushes you to perfect your skills and grow your career. Each day, we prove that loving where you work begins with the people you work with.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
Our Administrative Assistant/Receptionist works to administer the Company’s telephone system, welcome and orient company visitors, and perform clerical and/or secretarial duties as assigned.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Represent the company as the voice and face associated with CSI Calendering, Inc. Model the company values and outlook by consistently possessing a positive mental attitude and professional body language.
- Welcome visitors and employees by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering questions, referring inquiries and requesting sign-ins. Maintain employee and department directories for accurate routing.
- Prepare welcome signs for guests on welcoming board.
- Primarily responsible for operating the company’s phone system. Answers incoming phone calls by responding to routine questions, routing calls to appropriate personnel and managing messages received. Respond to or refer any messages left on the central voicemail.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs a variety of department duties, including purchase of office supplies as needed, assisting other departments with projects as time allows, and other administrative duties.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Assists in electronically filing work orders and other documents as required.
- Assists other departments with projects as time allows, and other administrative tasks assigned.
- Participates in company programs and personal development opportunities to advance in career.
- Timeliness and accuracy in areas of accountability.
- Independent work, but with good communication to supervisor and all other staff.
- Attention to detail.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Effective basic computer skills (i.e., Data entry, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)