Full Time Salary Range - Application Deadline : 12/31/2021
OUR EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
While we're proud of what we’ve built here, we're even more proud we created a company around people who love to work, collaborate, and grow together. You sense it on day one. This is a place that celebrates family values, a healthy work-life balance, and being an active neighbor in the community. This is where your work ethic and creativity are rewarded — all powered by unmatched CSI Calendering teamwork that pushes you to perfect your skills and grow your career. Each day, we prove that loving where you work begins with the people you work with.
Your responsibilities as a New Team Member:
- Be willing to learn and adhere to CSI Calendering's established safety procedures from your first day onward for your own safety, as well as the safety of your team members, because CSI’s a family business but also a business that’s a family.
- Be willing to learn and respect CSI Calendering’s manufacturing process instructions as part of your ownership of product quality, operational efficiency, and waste reduction.
- Accumulate knowledge of rubber product manufacturing and demonstrate the ability to ensure product quality meets customers’ specifications.
- Perform in the best interest of CSI Calendering to help us sustain our growth.
Areas of accountability for a General Laborer:
- Set rolls in brake let off and threads material through heating cans into the calender when operator is ready.
- Staple material on core at windup and gently start windup so that it does not jerk material through calender.
- Pull compound excess from calender edges with compound aluminum hook. Weigh and tag roll when finished.
- Prepare orders for the warehouse. Put finished product in return area after being weighed and properly labeled.
- Clean up whole calender area including let off and windup areas.
- Responsible for feeding milled rubber into the calender.
- Cross train on Mill Operating procedures.
- Actively participate in all company betterment activities.
- Take advantage of opportunities to develop self.
- Perform any other duties as assigned or required.
CSI Calendering’s other non-negotiable standards include respect in all forms, believing in one another, loyalty to the team and company, commitment to building your career, trust, the courage to push through challenges, gratitude, and kindness.